Watch this Stardog Webinar to learn tips and tricks for writing performant SPARQL queries.
The webinar is intended for those who are familiar with the SPARQL query language, but want to gather more practical experience in diagnosing and addressing performance problems. It will also introduce the new Stardog Studio visualization capabilities helping with these tasks.
What you’ll learn:
- The basics of SPARQL evaluation semantics and SPARQL query execution flow in Stardog
- How to read SPARQL query plans reported by Stardog Studio
- Common SPARQL operators, like joins and filters
- How to detect potential performance problems in a query plan
- How to reformulate queries for performance
Meet the trainer:
VP of Research and Development