ARLINGTON, Va., June 02, 2022 — Stardog, the leading Enterprise Knowledge Graph platform provider, today unveiled Stardog 8.0, which contains new innovations to streamline data exploration and discovery for all citizen data users. Stardog 8.0’s new capabilities eliminate the need for specialized skills when querying a reusable, flexible semantic data layer, making it easier than ever before to accelerate data-driven insights across the enterprise.
The new Advanced Query tool empowers citizen data users to ask complex business questions via the semantic layer more easily. By removing the need to learn a graph query language, users can self-serve from across their enterprise data landscape.
According to Gartner® , data and analytics leaders need to adopt a semantic approach to their enterprise data; otherwise, they will face an endless battle with data silos. Stardog 8.0 makes it easier for organizations to create and use a semantic layer for enterprise data analytics. A commissioned Forrester Consulting study found that enterprises using Stardog realized 75-95% improvement in productivity of data engineers and data scientists.
“Stardog’s approach to data integration and analytics acceleration has always been a powerful game changer; every enterprise needs a reusable semantic data layer powered by Stardog,” said Kendall Clark, cofounder and CEO at Stardog. “I’m excited about Stardog 8.0 because for the first time that power is available for mainstream data citizens to build and use a semantic layer to make knowledge-informed decisions faster.”
For More Information
- View Stardog 8.0 documentation and release notes
- Read the Stardog 8.0 blog
- Register for the webinar where Stardog product experts will provide a live overview, demonstration and Q&A of Stardog 8.0.
- Visit the DataStars Community
- The FRONTdoor Collective selects Stardog to unlock the value of data in e-commerce supply chain
- Caden taps Stardog to provide unique semantic and data virtualization capabilities for its suite of products
- Boehringer Ingelheim upgrades their data lake into a data fabric with Stardog Enterprise Knowledge Graph
- Build your data fabric with Stardog Enterprise Knowledge Graph
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.